Important events of March 30
- 1814 – After defeating Napoleon Bonaport, Britain’s army traveled towards Paris.
- 1822 – Florida joins the American Republic
- 1842 – Ether is used for the first time as an unconscious drug.
- 1856 – Russia announces the end of Crimea war by signing the peace agreement of Paris.
- 1858 – Hämeen L. Lipman registered the first patent of pencil attached to Eraser.
- 1867 – US bought Alaska from Russia for 72 million dollars.
- 1919 – Belgium’s army occupies the city of Düsseldorf in Germany.
- 1919 – Mahatma Gandhi announced the protest of the Rawlact Act.
- 1945 – Soviet Union invaded Austria.
- 1949 – Rajasthan state was formed and Jaipur was made its capital.
- 1950 – Murray Hill invented photo transistor
- 1963 – France conducted underground nuclear test in the Iker area of Algeria.
- 1981 – US President Reagan was passing near a Washington hotel, during which time six bullets were swept away. Whose last shot was in Reagan’s chest.
- 1982 – NASA’s space shuttle Columbia completed the STS-3 mission and returned to Earth.
- 1992 – Famous filmmaker Satyajit Ray was honored with the honorary Oscar award.
- 1998 – Some 3,000-year-old vocabulary inscribed on the bone cord in Shindong, northern part of China, has been received.
- 2003 – Ban on Pakistan’s Kahuta nuclear plant for 2 years.
- 2004 – Taiwanese President Shen Shuvo Biyan threatens to withdraw from the peace process with India for the presidential post.
- 2006 – Organizing a meeting in Berlin on Iran.
- 2006 – Anti-terrorism law came into effect in Britain.
- 2008 – Reliance Energy Ltd has received contracts worth approximately 1200 crores for 400 KW high voltage power transmission.
- 2008 – Arab League Conference concludes with warning in Israel
- 2010 – Special judge Ravi Kumar Sondhi sentenced to life imprisonment in the special court in Burail Jail, 15 years ago, in connection with the bombing of Punjab Chief Minister Beant Singh with a human bomb, Paramjit Singh Bhoyora was convicted of life imprisonment.
- 2012 – Spanish budget trapped in recession was cut by 27 billion euros
Born on 30th March
- 1853 – Vincent van Go – was one of the renowned painters of the Netherlands.
- 1899 – Cyril Radcliffe – was a British lawyer who prepared the line of Indo-Pak partition.
- 1908 – Film actress Devika Rani was born in Visakhapatnam.
Death on March 30
- 1664 – Guru Har Kishan Singh – The eighth Guru of the Sikhs.
- 2002 – Anand Bakshi, Indian songwriter.
- 2005 – Famous cartoonist and author O V Vijayan passes away.
- 2006 – Hindi prose, novelist, cartoonist and journalist Manohar Shyam Joshi passed away.
Important Opportunities and Celebrations of March 30
- Guru Sri Har Kishen Jyoti Jyot (according to ancient tradition).
- Rajasthan Foundation Day