Important events of March 28
- 1561 – Akbar defeated Bajbahadur by attacking Suragpur, capital of Malwa.
- 1795 – Poland was partitioned.
- 1809 – Spanish defeat to France in the Madeline war
- 1854 – Britain and France declare war on Crimea against Russia.
- 1914 – Japanese ship ‘Kamagatamaru’ left for Vancouver for Canada with 372 young men from Hong Kong. Most of them were Sikh youth
- 1917 – During World War I, the army’s helper core was established.
- 1922 – American inventor Bradley A. Fiske patented the microfilm reading device.
- 1930 – Many cities in Turkey have been renamed. From this day the capital ‘Angora’ was renamed ‘Ankara’ and ‘Constantinople’ to ‘Istanbul’.
- 1939 – Germany’s dictator Hitler breaks the five-year deal with Poland not to attack each other
- 1939 – Civil war ended in Spain
- 1941 – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, who lives in detention, escaped from Calcutta and reached Berlin.
- 1959 – China dissolves the government of Tibet and posts Paswan Lama.
- 1962 – After the military revolt in Syria, President Nazim al-Qudsi fled the country.
- 1965 – Doctor Martin Luther King marches with 25,000 people in the capital of Alabama, in Mattuguri, for the rights of black Americans.
- 1972 – The then Soviet Russia conducted a nuclear test.
- 1981 – Indonesian terrorists kidnapped an aircraft in Bangkok, Thailand’s capital.
- 1982 – Independent elections for the first time were held in El Salvador to choose the Constituent Assembly.
- 1999 – Wins Williams defeated Sister Serena and won Lipton Cup. This was the first time in 115 years.
- 2000 – Courtney Wals of West Indies breaks Kapil Dev’s record with 435 wickets.
- 2005 – Great devastation by powerful earthquake in Sumatra Island, Indonesia
- 2006 – US closes its consulate in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- 2007 – Senate approves army withdrawal from Iraq in the United States.
- 2008 – The Central Government announces the expiry of the principals from the export of forty products.
- 2008 – Oscar winner and screenwriter Abbyman dies
- 2011- The number of tigers in the country has increased. In 2006, the number was 1411, which increased by 21 percent to 1706.
- 2013 – History is the biggest attack on the Internet. Internet speed around the world is slow
- 2015- Saina Nehwal becomes the world’s number one female badminton player
Born on 28th March
1868 – Famous Russian literary Maxim Gorky was born.
1896 – Gorakh Prasad – a mathematician, editor of Hindi encyclopedia and author of many authorship of Hindi literature.
1972 – Aby J. Jose, Indian Journalist and Human Rights Activist
1982 – Sonia Agarwal, Indian actress.
Died on March 28
- 1552 – Guru Angad Dev, second Guru of the Sikhs.
- 1941 – Kawasji Jamshedji Patigara, Indian Police Commissioner
- 1959 – Kala Venkataarao was a major political activist of South India.
- 1969 – Nr. Former US President Eisenhower dies
- 2006 – Vaithathiri Maharishi, Indian philosopher
- 2006 – Bansi Lal – Former Chief Minister of Haryana and Freedom Fighter
Important Opportunities and Celebrations of March 28
- Guru Angad Dev Memorial Day
- Lord Adinath Diksha Kalyanak
- Mr. Rishabh Dev ji Jayanti
- Kesaria G Mela (Mewar).
- Rangji Rathotsav (Vrindavan).
- Mr. Prembhaya Mahotsav
- Fair Shool Ki Dungari (Chakusu)
- Mela Keeladevi (Karauli).
- Mr. Gorakh Prasad Mathematician Jayanti
- Chau Bansi Lal Smriti Day