Skip to content
History – 29 December 2018
Some great men’s birthday
- 1904 the birth of Kuwepu : Kannada poet
- The first Jnanpith award winner in the Kannada language.
- In 1958, the Government of Karnataka gave the title of Rashtravadi Famous for the modern Ramayana (Ramayana Mahadishanam)
- Famous for the modern Ramayana (Ramayana Mahadishanam)
- In 1844, the birth anniversary of the first president of the Indian National Congress, Vyomesh Chandra Banerjee in Kidarpore
- Dadabhai Navroji, who was most often presided over by the Indian National Congress.
- Sonia Gandhi completed the longest term as party president.
- In 1942, Rajesh Khanna was born in Amritsar Film actor, director Also known as Kaka In the Congress Party from 1991 to 1996 in Delhi, in the Politics.
- Ramanand Sagar was born in 1917 Ramayana’s producer Vikram Trolls Alif Layla
- Birth of Charles Macintosh in 1766 The inventor of the Rain Court.
- Manjit Baba’s death in 2008.
- Famous painter.
Important events made today
- 1845 Texas became the United States’s 28th state
- The work of Kolkata Metro Rail started in 1972
- 1975 applied equal rights to men and women in Britain
- In 1977, the world’s largest open air theater “Drive Mumbai” opened
- In 1983, Indian player Sunil Gavaskar scored 236 runs in a Test match against West Indies in most of his life.
- In the year 1930, Mahmud Iqbal gave a speech at Allahabad (Prayagraj) which expressed the idea of partitioning India into Pakistan. Everywhere the creativity of desire