Skip to content
History – 28 December 2018
- 1908: More than 1 million people were killed after the earthquake and tsunami in Messi and Réo Calabria of southern Italy.
- 1932: Dhirubhai Ambani, Founder of Business Industry, Reliance Industries, was born.
- 1937: Ratan Tata was born on Tata Group, who took swords
- 1957: Due to the foot and mouth disease of animals, it is decided to close the largest abatori in the north of England.
- 2003: In the United States, some British planes decided to deploy Sky Marshal.
- 1885: Indian National Congress Party is formed.