Skip to content
History – 27 December 2018
- The famous Urdu poet Mirza Ghalib was born in Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
- In the first public meeting of tea in Calcutta (now in Kolkata) ends.
- jan Gun Mann ‘sang for the first time in the Calcutta session of the Indian National Congress.
- The Prince of Persia announced the name of ‘Persia’ named ‘Iran’.
- About 40,000 people died in an earthquake in Turkey.
- 1945 – International Monetary Fund with 29 member countries has been established.
- 1960 – France conducted a nuclear test.
- 1972 – A new constitution came into effect in North Korea.
- 1975 – 372 people died in the mining accident in Dhanbad’s Chasnala coal mine.
- 1979 – Soviet army invades Afghanistan
- 1985 – At least 16 people were killed and more than 100 wounded in a terrorist attack at the Vienna and Rome airports in Europe.
- 2002 – The first human clone Eve originally originated in the United States.
- 2007 – Former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto assassinated the body near Rawalpindi.
- 2008 – ‘Tare Zameen Par’ received the Best Film Award at the V Shantaram Award Ceremony.
- 2013 – Famous Bollywood actor Farooq Sheikh died.