Skip to content
History -07 February 2019
Important events of February 07
- 1792 – Australia and Prussia signed an agreement against France.
- 1831 – European country Belgium accepted the constitution.
- 1856 – Parliament of Tasmania arranges for the first time confidential ballot box in the world.
- 1856 – Peaceful solution in the British East India Company of Awadh State by Nawab Wajid Ali Shah.
- 1904 – Burning fifteen hundred buildings by burning a fire in Baltimore, America;
- 1915 – Railway station received the first wireless message sent from the moving train.
- 1940 – Railway nationalization in the UK.
- 1942 – United Kingdom declares war on Thailand.
- 1943 – Shoe rationing system has been introduced in America.
- 1944 – Germany counter-attacks in Angie area of Italy.
- 1945 – UK, US and Russia discuss the final phase of World War II.
- 1947 – Arab and Jews reject UK’s proposal to split Palestine
- 1959 – Fidel Castro announces Cuba’s new constitution
- 1962 – US bans all kinds of imports from Cuba
- 1962 – 298 workers die in a coal mine explosion in Germany
- 1965 – America launches regular air strikes in northern Vietnam
- 1974 – Grenada, a small country located in the Central American continent, gets independence.
- 1983 – Establishment of Eastern News Agency in Kolkata
- 1987 – Japan recognizes African National Congress (ANC)
- 1992 – European countries signed the Friendship Treaty in the Netherlands. After this, euro currency was born.
- 1992 – The first submarine (INS Shalki) built with indigenous technology was included in the Navy.
- 1997 – S. No. Stephen Schuvall of America elected president of the International Court for the next three years.
- 1999 – The death of Shah Hussain of Jordan, Abdullah became the new Shah.
- 2000 – India and S.No. The first meeting of a joint anti-terrorism group formed in the US started in Washington
- 2001 – Israel Prime Minister Ehud Barak defeats in election, Ariel Sharon becomes new Prime Minister
- 2003 – Prime Minister of France Jean-Pierre Raffarin arrives in New Delhi on the India visit.
- 2006 – Voting for local bodies in Nepal
- 2008 – Central Government enhances the restriction on SIMI
- Tigurai volcano of Ecuador cracked
- 2009 – President Pratibha Patil received the title of D.Litt by the Governor of Maharashtra, SC Jamir.
- 2010- The 19th International Book Fair held at Pragati Maidan, Delhi has ended. Nearly two thousand publishers attended this book fair for nine days.
The person born on February 07
- 1862 – British literary and educationist Edward Brown was born.
- 1898 – Ramabai Ambedkar – wife of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar.
- 1908- Manmathnath Gupta – Chief Revolutionary and writer.
- 1934 – Sujit Kumar – Famous actor of Bhojpuri and Hindi films.
- 1938 – S. Ramachandran Pillai – Marxist leader.
- 1993 – Kidambi Shreekant – a famous badminton player of India.
Death on February 07
- 1942 – Shachindranath Sanyal – India’s famous revolutionary.
- 2010 – Dr. T.R. Vinod, Punjabi’s famous critic.
Important Events and Festivals of February 07
- Jamadi Ulsani (Muslim) month start
- Shri Manmathnath Gupta Jayanti
- Mr. Shachindranath Sanyal Smriti Divas
- Road safety week from 04 February 2019 to 10 February 2019.