Some of us prefer the stability and certainty of a nine to five office job. However, increasingly more people choose the flexibility of freelancing and online work over fixed office hours.
Have you decided to change the dull office scenery to an alternative workplace? Are you a work at home mom looking for a profitable side job? Or do you merely feel that it’s time for a career change?
You are in luck – today switching to working from home is easier than ever. In this list of 5 types of online work you are sure to find at least several suitable and fun jobs you can start doing today. And earn some good money while you are at it:
Starting your online business
If you have chosen to work at home instead of having a regular office job, chances are you’ll prefer to be your own boss while doing online work as well.
These online jobs will let you manage your own time, realize your potential, and, in many cases, earn good money.
earn money Online From Home
1. Creator (selling your art online)
If you are talented in any crafts or design, there is definitely a market for your art.
Surely, you can sell your creations in offline events like crafts fairs or Christmas markets.
However, selling online will probably be more profitable and may even turn into full-time online work. Especially if some of your art is digital.
Some great platforms for selling your work online:
- Facebook is the most obvious place to start. Create a page for your product or brand, invite all your contacts to join and come up with a contest with free giveaways. This way you will spread the word about your product and get your first fan base. You can also add a shop to your Facebook page or join Facebook Marketplace that enables buying and selling right in the app.
- Etsy is the most famous platform for showcasing handmade items. But even if your artwork is digital, you can sell it here. Some examples are wedding invitation templates, digital posters, journals, goal planners and to do lists, design maps, etc.
- If your art is less tangible, you can create your online store with Sellfy. Creative entrepreneurs use this tool to sell digital products like video or photo presets, e-books or copywriting templates, animations, jingles, beats, or even knitting patterns. Get inspired by this list of 25 Things to Sell to Make a Lot of Money.
- Sell T-shirts, posters, mugs, hats, or even bags with your design or beautiful quotes. Drop shipping services like Printful handle all the printing, packaging, branding and even sending in your place. You just have to upload designs, attract buyers and then receive your profit. Some users have reported earning over $1,200 in three weeks with this service.
Online course tutor
Online learning is a booming market projected to reach $240 billion by 2023, so there’s a lot of money to make for anyone who has skills to share.
If you are knowledgeable in design, photography, health and fitness, business, personal development, music, fashion, technology, writing or another topic, thousands of students may be waiting, eager to learn from your course.
You can start by applying as a tutor in popular online course platforms
Affiliate marketing is the process of helping another website to sell their products or services via special affiliate links. When you sign up for a company’s affiliate platform, you’ll receive your unique link or links, that will earn you a commission every time a user clicks on them (or buys something after clicking).
Many bloggers use affiliate marketing as an online work to earn money from their writing. But you don’t have to be a writer to make good money this way – you can promote affiliate links on your YouTube channel, social media, Facebook groups or forums, blog post comments, etc.
The biggest bonus of affiliate marketing is that it frees you from the responsibilities of traditional sales models, like having a product, website or sales engine.
As described above, affiliate marketing is a widespread source of income for bloggers. However, you can earn money as a writer using other ways too.
Some other ways to earn as a blogger (besides affiliate marketing):
- Placing ads on your blog, and getting paid every time a visitor clicks on them.
- Writing reviews about other companies’ products or services. Make sure they are relevant to your audience and that they are not your only content.
- Offering additional paid content within your articles (e.g., downloadable e-book, online consultations or related products).
- Doing content marketing for your customers. You can either write articles for your client’s blog or pitch guest posts to reputable platforms including links to your client’s site. Your customer will pay you for spreading the word about their services and improving their ranking in search engines.
- Writing for other blogs and media outlets that pay guest contributors.
The most significant benefit of blogging is that you don’t need any budget to start it – only good writing skills and expertise in a niche topic or some sort of unique experience.
Reselling means finding low-cost items that you can sell for more. This can be a feasible online work if you have special skills or knowledge that lets you find products that are less accessible to other people. Thus they would be happy to pay more to have these products brought to them by you.
For example, you may be a guru in finding specialty items, great garage sales or antiquities. Or, you may be an intermediary between states or countries – finding something cheap in one place and selling it to another audience.
You can even start by selling the items you have at home and no longer want. For reselling, you can either create your own online store or sell items on sites like eBay.
If you love taking photos, you can quickly turn this hobby into a source of income. Here are some ways photographers can earn money online:
- Teach photography. Share valuable tips and techniques that aspiring photographers would love to hear about.
- Sell posters or digital artwork. See point No. 1 (Selling your art online).
- Sell your photos on stock websites. ShutterStock, iStock, and BigStock are the most famous photo databases. The quantity paid for each download is generally low, so you should bet on quantity and upload new batches of photos regularly. The key to getting noticed on stock websites is adding many relevant keywords that people would search for.
- Offer your photography and photo editing skills on freelancer platforms (see the following section about Finding online work on freelancer platforms)
For More Stay Conneted With gkdigest.in